Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Illustration Friday: Fat #2 - Hard-boiled Frog

Well, I wasn't really painting this for IF but realized that it can fit this week’s theme so I’m submitting it again.

I use to have a pet frog named "Onihei". (Named after a Japanese hard-boiled samurai detective in a popular TV-show over there.) He was a horned frog that could grow pretty big and fatty, but after 5 years he started shrinking down due to my poor frog caring skill, and then passed away(sob).

I’m sorry Onihei, I hope you’re in a better place!

3 Comments:

Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

My first time here; beautiful illustrations. Looking forward to seeing more

5:53 AM  
Blogger trowbridge chronicles said...

Wow...you're a good painter. And it's obvious that you draw well too.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Great painting! I also wanted to submit a frog...but drew a whale instead!!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home